Northwest Dental Centre
34 Auburn Street
Moree, NSW, 2400
monday: 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
tuesday: 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
wednesday: 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
thursday: 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
friday: 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
saturday: 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
Northwest Dental is an independent family owned dental practice, highly-regarded and family-focussed, offering a caring environment for all your dental needs.
At Northwest Dental we have a modern relaxing atmosphere in our reception, waiting areas and clinical rooms.
Our philosophy is to:
- Provide a warm friendly environment where patient’s needs comes first.
- Always be caring, kind, helpful, reliable and professional.
- Have the highest standards in infection control, cleanliness and sterility.
- Provide the highest quality services and solutions to patient needs.
- Have an ongoing commitment to all our patients and to the community.
We have been based in the Northwest of Tasmania since 1979 with current locations in Burnie and Wynyard. We have an ongoing commitment to the community and support local charities, local community groups and community events.
We focus on preventive care and we provide all aspects of general dentistry including: family dental care to all age groups, white dental fillings, crowns and bridgework, porcelain veneers, dentures, teeth whitening, gum disease treatment, pain management, surgery including extractions, dental implants and root canal treatments.
Certain treatments require specialist care. If this applies, we are happy to refer our patients to our trusted specialists because this enables them to receive the highest quality care possible. This is the most important outcome.